Zero Cost. Zero Risk.

FREE
For Employers
For Employers
£0
    • Unlimited Jobs
    • Hire Your Way
    • Only Pay On Your Successful Hires
    • Pay The Hiring Fees Your Happy With
    • No Agency Overheads
Sign Up
FREE
For Independent Recruiters
For Independent Recruiters
£0
    • Apply To Unlimited Jobs
    • No Limit On Jobs You Work On
    • No Limit On The Number Of Candidates You Upload
    • 80/20 Split On Successful Hires
    • Make Your Candidates GDPR Compliant
Sign Up

Whether you are an employer or an independent recruiter, Giig is free to have an account. No credit card information, no bank details, no cost. Its as simple as that really. Employers only pay on successful hire and Recruiters never pay a penny.

Giig breaks the mold when it comes to two sided platforms or marketplaces. We dont hide transaction fees or lockout functionality, instead Giig works on a 20/80 revenue share model. When a hire is made, Giig takes 20% of the final annual salary leaving a chunky 80% for the independent recruiter who submitted the applicant.

Still not convinced 20% is a good idea? We deal with finding roles for you to work on, automatically generating compelling proposals, contracts between the independent recruiter and the employer, ensuring the candidate submitted comply with GDPR, informing all parties of updates during the entire process, an instant view of all candidates in process, all communication between the independent recruiter and the employer and informing you when your candidates have been hired, all within a simple and clean user interface. All you need to do is submit the best candidates to your roles.