Pricing That Makes Sense

Image of two mac books showing the Job Board and the Dashboard inside Giig

No Upfront Cost

No Monthly Subscription 

Pay on Success!

You only pay if you successfully hire. 

Giig retains 20% of the fee whilst passing the other 80% to the recruiter that filled the job. 


Recruiters to choose from!

No Hidden Costs

Giig has no hidden fees!

Control The Fee

Set The Fee That Works
For You