CREATING AN ACCOUNT AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
You should not use the Website if you:
- are under 16 years of age;
- are incapable or do not have the power to enter into legally binding agreement
- are prohibited by law from receiving or rendering services;
- are bankrupt or insolvent (as applicable); or
- are not allowed access to the Website by us.
You are required to create an account to use our website. Registration is free however in order to sign up to our website you are required to provide the following personal identifiable information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your organisation
- Your organisation’s location
- Your job title
During the process of using our website we will continue to collect information about you which may be able to be used to personally identify you:
- Organisation logo
- Information about you
- Information about your experience
- Reviews about your work
- Profile picture
- Phone ID Identifier
- IP Address
- Browser session information
- File Uploads
Whilst using the product, you may decide to connect your email address to your account. In doing so we will ask for the relevent information to perform the connection and over the course of having your email account connected we will store information such as:
– Connected Email Address
– Access Token – for instant access to send and recieve emails on your behalf.
– Refresh Token – a token that allows us to refresh the access token should it expire.
– Emails sent to users via Giig
– Emails sent or received to your candidates added to your candidate databse.
– Emails sent or received to your contacts added to your contact database.
When registering an Account, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself or your employer (if applicable). You must not have more than one Account without our express written permission. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the Content they post on the Website. All Users represent and warrant that all Content submitted by them is accurate, truthful and not misleading.
You are responsible for your account and any activity on it. If you register as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the business. It is furthermore important to keep your account password and any device from which you access the Services secure. If accessing the Website and/or Services via a mobile device, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root the device.